Bonjour de France !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brieuc

Reaction score
Hello i'm Brieuc a young and ambitious french student. My goal is to become a chef and to grab stars. Vegetables are my favorite field. I live in Paris for my studies. I'm born in Brittany (Quimper). It will be a pleasure to learn with you about knifes and techniques.

See you in this forum i'm looking for professional knives !

Salut Brieuc. I process far more vegetable than meat with simple home cooking but I think cutting carrot, potato, celeriac, peppers & onion demands far more from the geometry of a knife than meat cutting outside of butchery. You are in good hands here for learning and participation.

salut Mec .
il faut pas hésiter a fouiller dans les profondeur du forum, c'est une vrais mine d'information.

salut Mec .
il faut pas hésiter a fouiller dans les profondeur du forum, c'est une vrais mine d'information.

:goodpost: Salut et bienvenu Brieuc! Je ne peux que plusser ce qu'a écrit Bryan!! Au plaisir de te lire. N'hésite pas à poster à propos de ta cuisine et de tes créations!

Merci les gars. Thank you guys ! Hope to see you in this forum.

Latest posts

Back