KS 210mm instock!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know it existed either. I am happy with the 240 though. I might have got the 210 before if it was offered though. But, 220mm in length and 47mm tall seems like it would be popular. Now maybe we can get some sujis and petties in stock.

I thought large part of the allure of the KS was the dimensions and profile at ~255x47 for the original. The new batch is close enough, but this 210, what would be special about it?

Don't really care for 210 anything but I imagine they will sell quite a few...but yes, that's definitely a new offering.

220 x 47, if accurate, suggests the profile will be slightly different.

Better white #2 mono layzors available for half the money.

Idk still seems like a money maker to me. I mean, other knives have been made to emulate just that, a 220mm KS. But honestly, as a 180/210 user I find this KS that I have at 252 to feel like a much smaller knife. I don't see a need to down size.

Plenty of people wanted to try a KS(lots of home cooks) but were hesitant about the blade length. I personally wouldn’t want a KS in this size but I’m certain others will.

speaking of KS's i finally got mine from Korin today and thank goodness its a blonde ferrule.

Oh, I am sure it will sell, given the hype and positive reviews for its bigger brother. The company is definitely doing the right thing capitalizing on the popularity. I am just curious, given that shape and size seem to be the attributes that make KS a KS. The 220 will be a very different knife, might be great, but not a KS....

I agree with Kit, nothing but a cash grab here. Wonder what the heel height would be 42mm? What’s next, an anniversary KS run or perhaps a numbered limited run with certificate of authenticity! The possibilities are endless! Ya, just have to have a little fun with all this!

$328 for a 210mm? I paid less then that for my 240mm year and a half ago.

I can see some sort of "special edition" black steel nonsensicality or similar emerging from this

The BS is the Black Steel special edition... order while stocks last...

I'd be interested to see some pictures of the 210mm side by side with a 240mm. For some reason the pictures on JCK aren't loading for me. I hope their profiles are similar, I'd be interested in one, as long as it isn't a situation like that other sites doi copies where the 210 is a vastly different knife.

I've got one of these on the way from JCK, happy to post photos when it arrives, I'd never heard of them before but I'm one of the people mentioned who think 24/25cm is too long for my kitchen and I'd been looking at lasers and KS copies then saw this and couldn't resist. Options with easy shipping to the UK are limited so anything at JCK is attractive.

I don't see pics of the 210 anywhere yet

I just ordered one in blonde. I've been wanting a KS like knife in a smaller size, this might be just right. I will share pics when I get it.

Latest posts

Back