$11 for a SS 8" Ksab chef's knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, we're acting like they're crap knives, when in fact they're damn good! Soft, yes. Good cutters? Oh hell yeah!

Got a couple to practice sharpening on...might as hone my skills on a cheap knife.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal!

OK, no restraint thats me!

Last time I sharpened an $11 knife it just crumbled.

Upwards of a thousand?

I want a carbon one too....

Haha you guys suck. I just went and bought one.

But really, you guys are awesome.

I'm somewhat afraid this is too good to be true....

Funny, we're acting like they're crap knives, when in fact they're damn good! Soft, yes. Good cutters? Oh hell yeah!

These are not crap knives at all. I posted this deal on my audiophile forum, and 7 people have ordered. :)

The one time I got my hands on some was at a Le Creuset outlet store and someone had beaten all the edges on the cast iron pots. Cringed and moved on.

For 11 bucks how could you go wrong thanks for the tip

Damn, only one left and I was going to have to wait until Thursday (broke as baker, lol). Oh well. Snooze ya loose

The price is now corrected to $60.

Just notified my order was shipped. Expected delivery thursday.

damn, two days i get my ass kicked at work and don't log on here, I miss out on the deal, boo

Yeah, I was half expecting this to get cancelled.
Got my ship notice last night, should be here tomorrow thanks to Prime.

Yeah, I was half expecting this to get cancelled.
Got my ship notice last night, should be here tomorrow thanks to Prime.

Just this minute received shipping notice as well. Thanks for the heads up Mitbud. As has been mentioned, the price has indeed been adjusted to 60 bucks.

I thought it was a typo, for sure. Even at $60, you're doing alright.

$11..........

Wow

I thought it was a typo, for sure. Even at $60, you're doing alright.

$11..........

Wow

I wonder if the occasional, outlandishly low price at Amazon is due to actual overstocking, or if Amazon just screws up. Friend of mine recently got a $120 pan for....4.95. <g> I was never much of an Amazon fan, but having ordered several items recently, at great prices and having them shipped in two days, I must grudgingly admit that Amazon provides pretty damn good service. I have basically given up on finding any super deals on fleabay.

I got one delivered today and one will be delivered tomorrow. I love prime.

I got one delivered today and one will be delivered tomorrow. I love prime.

Well, it's nice to be sure, but I only went with the free trial cause it was there. I'll likely cancel before the 30 day trial expires because I just don't buy enough stuff from Amazon to make it worth 79 bucks. YMMV

Got mine today, not as pictured but can't complain for the price I guess.

I ordered because it was the French profile version, did anyone else get the correct one?

Back