2000th Member Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dancecool:Wow nice giveaway and he has the wood for it !

Lefty you are the man, and congrats knerd, looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

I only see about 14 posters. Where are the 1,986 folks?

my family makes this dessert called yum yum... cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream and a couple dream whip packets topped with cherry or strawberry topping...

Too late, Stokley! I'm all out of Forgecrafts (or am i?) Haha. Sounds good, though....

Mac and cheese with ketchup. Still love it.

Lol, didn't know it ended. My ^ post still stands :) Congrats nerd, you deserve it. Thanks for doing this, Lefty!

didn't get that from mom, but a neighbor kid told me about it. I get many weird looks when I mention it. Don't eat it any more

I'm sure this tastes great and brings some amazing memories, but someone mistakenly told me to watch that Honey Boo Boo show about redneck kids and obese people, and they have a dish called 'sketti. It is over-cooked spaghetti noodles with a ketchup and butter sauce that is microwaved. Sorry, but that is what came to mind.

k.

Mac and cheese with ketchup was my brother's favourite for years and years. He was the kind of kid that put ketchup on everything. He's since graduated to hot sauce, or chili sauce as he calls it (technically he's right).

Hawaiian plate lunch...kalua pig, mac salad and some teriaki chicken. There was a Hawaiian place in a couple of towns over so it was a special treat. Now, its still a couple of towns over and a relished treat when I'm over there. Difference between now and then is I like it with A LOT of Siracha.

I'm sure this tastes great and brings some amazing memories, but someone mistakenly told me to watch that Honey Boo Boo show about redneck kids and obese people, and they have a dish called 'sketti. It is over-cooked spaghetti noodles with a ketchup and butter sauce that is microwaved. Sorry, but that is what came to mind.

k.

:puke:

Mr drinky, noooo! I can't bring myself to compare mac and cheese with katchup to 'sketti with butter (even though they are a bit, just a bit, similar). That Honey Boo Boo **** is crazy. I just heard about it on the last Southpark episode. Un-freaking-real-man. Sorry to go off topic, but man is that depressing.

Mr drinky, noooo! I can't bring myself to compare mac and cheese with katchup to 'sketti with butter (even though they are a bit, just a bit, similar). That Honey Boo Boo **** is crazy. I just heard about it on the last Southpark episode. Un-freaking-real-man. Sorry to go off topic, but man is that depressing.
I also saw that on South Park, but didn't know it was real until reading it here.

Back