210 and 225 ITK Limited sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone and thank god. I had a really itchy trigger finger, but I promised myself no more new knives until I'm done with dental school

If anyone wants to give up their spot in either size I will gladly take it :biggrin:

Heh. I just bought an old used 240 and sent it to Devin for thinning. Total cost will only be marginally less than this, so big congrats to those that got in on this project.

When it comes to these sign ups you have to sign up first before you have time to see if it's full. If you look first you'll definitely miss out!

I can't believe I missed this again! :doublebanghead::doublebanghead::doublebanghead::doublebanghead::doublebanghead:

Hey Bro, don't give up hope yet. I missed the original list last time but still got one when it came time to purchase (at least one other member got one as an alternate also).

Be well,
Mikey

I made a few extra last time. I'm not sure if I'll be able to this time.
Thanks again everyone.

Hoss

well those didn't last long. grats to those who got in, and also D for such a great sale rush.

I just saw this thread.
If anyone backs out, I'd like a 225 in bocote.

Devin, do you have instructions for those who wish to prepay?

darn it I really want a 225 ITK anyone going to drop out or anyway you can make a few extra DT PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE LOL it's cool if you can't

Hoss,

Saw that you had posted to this thread and got super excited. Only to click through and see that pre-pay is closed :D

Congrats to all the early birds!

-Don

I lose Internet for 2 weeks due to ATT Uverse and 12 service calls and miss this? Would love a 210 Cocobolo if one is left.

I'm really late but If anyone drop I'll be happy to take a 225 :)...we can make a list of the left outs for the next time

Aloha Hoss, just wondering if there is any update on these?

Be well,
Mikey

Back