210 and 225 ITK Limited sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see this thread bumped I think it's a new sign up and every time I click on it I'm sorely disappointed...

Oh well, I'll get in on the next sign up whenever it happens.

Every time I see this thread bumped I think it's a new sign up and every time I click on it I'm sorely disappointed...

Oh well, I'll get in on the next sign up whenever it happens.

+1 brother ... trying to find my own 'devin' has become something of an obsession for me as well ... hopefully we can all be happy one day soon!

I apologize, I'm back working on these. It is taking more than twice as long as I thought it would.

They put my foot in an off loading boot which allows me to work more.

Hoss

I have to be honest Hoss, I care less about the order than your health. It will take what it will take to finish.

Agreed. Not worried about how long it takes, just that everything is ok with you.

You have to take care of #1 in order to take of #'s after. Easy to say I suppose since I'm not on the list, but it's what I've learned as a craftsman. Fortunately for me most of my clients were understanding and supportive after an injury sidelined me for 4 months.

I hope your doing well and healing up, Hoss. Take care of your self. Looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Best. mpp

Thanks everyone for your patience. I'm am working and doing great. These are in various stages of being done. I'll try to keep you updated on the progress.

Hoss

Hi Hoss, obviously flat out, if you get a chance in your schedule would you mind letting everybody know where you are at with this?
Everybody is waiting patiently however an update would be really nice.
Cheers

I'd suggest someone on the list call DT and ask for an update. I don't thnk he's been on KKF much lately, so this is probably not the best way to get an update from him.

I am not trying to hunt a man down to ask how long it will take to complete this project. I just want an update. Its not how long it is taking that is the problem, it is the lack of communication.

Its not how long it is taking that is the problem, it is the lack of communication.

Yes, it comes across as kinda disrespectful.

Wish you guys well. I used the contact link to on his website to get on his list, but I never heard back from him.

Via PM he said he is working on these and hopes to have them out in the coming weeks.

try giving Hoss a call at his shop, he will often answer himself during office hours

Hoss wil get these out, and your patience will be rewarded with one of the most subtle beauties around. Oh, they perform too. Trust me, as I've had two of them....

At this point I have to cancel my bid and allow other members jump on 210mm cocobolo version. Haven't made any payments, so I guess, when knives are ready Hoss will just skip my name when knives are ready.

Latest posts

Back