• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD A2 or M2 Gyuto Batch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to reach out for redgum then?
Actually it would be helpful to know the total number in case I need more. Let's keep a running tab. I say dm me and blank with a wood choice. If you want something out of left field...I guess dm us that too and I can see what I dig up.

Just so I don't have to post this reply to everyone. I will be doing most updates here unless it's something specific.

Also. I think to make it easy. I will mark this post as sold. Once I hit the point where I'm not taking any more people inn

I think I will give people until I wake up on Monday morning to get in their order/deposit.

(Also still have that sujihiki for sale 🤣)

I think I will probably cut it off here. There are quite a few so far.

I can do another one after this if there is still a big demand to get one of these.

(Also have that sujihiki for sale still)

If you haven't specified handle with me yet. Send me a dm. I will be going through them and writing everything down soon. I need to get all the details covered. Using dms here makes it a bit difficult to keep track. Not sure there is actually a better way though

You already have the knife, enjoy it and show us balance on yours.
IMG_5418.jpeg
IMG_5419.jpeg
About an inch up from the handle

Ok. I'm officially shutting it down for more. If you were talking I'm dms I can get it sorted with you for the deposit still, but for sure won't be taking any more if you haven't already reached out.

Ok. I'm officially shutting it down for more. If you were talking I'm dms I can get it sorted with you for the deposit still, but for sure won't be taking any more if you haven't already reached out.
Queue the guy that misses every mass drop by a few month and then asks if he can join in

I'm going through writing the list of people in this currently.

3 People that have paid haven't specified handle material.

I think 2 haven't paid yet.

I have 16 written down that have paid. So unless I'm missing someone that will be 18 all together.

I definitely can't make any more acceptions. People that haven't paid by the end up the day, I will cancel the invoices. Don't Dm me to get in this, if you want a knife right now you can buy the sujihiki. But there definitely aren't any more spots opening for this.

I might finish these in 2 batches. So 9, and then 9. That's not decided yet though.

I'm going through writing the list of people in this currently.

3 People that have paid haven't specified handle material.

I think 2 haven't paid yet.

I have 16 written down that have paid. So unless I'm missing someone that will be 18 all together.

I definitely can't make any more acceptions. People that haven't paid by the end up the day, I will cancel the invoices. Don't Dm me to get in this, if you want a knife right now you can buy the sujihiki. But there definitely aren't any more spots opening for this.

I might finish these in 2 batches. So 9, and then 9. That's not decided yet though.
It looks like it's actually higher than that.

I will go through it tonight again. See if I'm canceling any invoices.

Tomorrow I will finalize everything. Probably write a post here @ everyone make sure somehow someone didn't slip through in my notes. And go from there. I Would really like to order the steel tonight just to get that secured but we will see what I have to do.

man is it too late to get in..I was flying all weekend and didn't have time to check KKF until now

Back