Actor/ Actress you hate.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad Pitt..don't hate him but he's so overated. He's the same in every movie he's in.

Seriously??? Troy, Meet Joe Black, 12 monkeys, and Burn After Reading??

Pitt is one of, if not the most versatile actor alive. He could be captain america, ace ventura or forrest gump.

Pitt is one of, if not the most versatile actor alive. He could be captain america, ace ventura or forrest gump.

Sounds like a man crush...

Ya seriously...He's so one dimensional,same goofy look on his face,same monotone voice.If you've seen one of his movies,you've seen them all.If it wasn't for his looks(same goes for his wife) he'd still be waiting tables at Denny's or whatever he did before he started "acting" :-D

His only half decent role was in "Snatch" and that's only because I couldn't understand a word he was saying..

I never really notice his acting, but Pitt's movie choices are pretty great. he may act similar but his movies are all very different and pretty good, and yet he fits into all of the movies believably.

Kurt russel. Vin diesel. dakota fanning. Megan fox.

Above all, paul walker. I won't watch a paul walker movie.

Funny, as soon as I saw this last night, I was flipping around the channels and saw, "The Fast and the Furious," featuring two of those listed on your list. Absolutely terrible movie. Laughable. So I second your votes for Vin Diesel and Paul Walker (poor man's Keanu Reeves).

Dakota Fanning is pretty annoying. But aren't all child actors?

'I never really notice his acting"

My point exactly. If you've never noticed his acting,then he's really not a very good actor.Sure he's been in some good movies,but he's more like a very expensive(20 million $$) prop.

Kurt russel. Vin diesel. dakota fanning. Megan fox.

Above all, paul walker. I won't watch a paul walker movie.
Eamon, you can't put Kurt Russell in the same catergory with these guys. Have you never seen Big Trouble in Little China? It's like the very best bad movie ever made!

Eamon, you can't put Kurt Russell in the same catergory with these guys. Have you never seen Big Trouble in Little China? It's like the very best bad movie ever made!

Kurt Russel is Marlon Brando compared to Vin Diesel or Paul Walker.

Ya seriously...He's so one dimensional,same goofy look on his face,same monotone voice.If you've seen one of his movies,you've seen them all.If it wasn't for his looks(same goes for his wife) he'd still be waiting tables at Denny's or whatever he did before he started "acting" :-D

His only half decent role was in "Snatch" and that's only because I couldn't understand a word he was saying..

How can you watch Inglorious Basterds and get the same out of Pitt's performance as Ocean's 11??

I am so damn confused right now.

I spent more than a month with a guy I used to work the line with, every day, hotly debating who the most versatile actor alive is. We changed each other's minds on many actors, but we were both surprised that we had to concede it is Brad Pitt. He's all over the map!

Who on Earth is the paragon of versatility in your eyes?

Sounds like a man crush...

My man crushes are reserved for Mike Rowe, Russel Crowe, and maybe Laird Hamilton. If I woke up one day to find out I'd been turned into one of those guys, I'd be as pumped on life as they probably are.

Imo, Pitt has some very serviceable acting chops.

Cruise on the other hand, is Keanu... with a better agent and voice coach. :scared4:

"I am so damn confused right now."
I didn't care much for Inglorious Basterds(save for Christoph Waltz's performance),Pitts cartoonish southern accent was laughable and didn't see Oceans 11.

" Who on Earth is the paragon of versatility in your eyes?"
Daniel Day Lewis or Javier Bardem come to mind...

yeah, but Pitt was great in True Romance. Hasn't really had that challenging of a role since.....

Will Farrel, I would poke my eyes out with a pointy stick if my only choice in movies were his!

Robert Downey Jr. Been liking his stuff. Also Johnny Depp. ( truth be told Kate Beckinsale makes me smile, not sure if she can act...)

Some actor named Dave Martell. He does these knife slasher movies, just not a very good actor!

In seriousness: I don't think I can name one actor I don't like. Movies I don't enjoy are stuff by Mark Wahlberg, good actor just reminds me too much of Matt Damon and I like him better.

Number one all time: Jane Fonda. She should be tried for treason.

I wouldn't say hate, but Jack Black and Jim Carey both annoy me quite a bit.
I like Harrison Ford
and what's his name.
johnny-depp-as-edward-scissorhands-1990.jpg

Johnny Depp! He's somethin else, for a guy that started out as a bandmate of an actor.

Jane Fonda. A traitorous ho and, IMO, she has achieved most of her fame riding on the coattails of much better actors in supporting roles. Want examples? How about Donald Sutherland in Klute, and her father and Katherine Hepburn in On Golden Pond for starters? The fluttering eyelash closeup thing that she does makes me want to blow chunks. There are many actors to who are useless pieces of dung as human beings but can actually act, like Sean Penn. You really have to be a completely out of control a-hole or drug addict who can't be bonded in Hollyweird for people not to want to work with you even if you arguably have talent. Two of the more obvious examples of psychos/d-bags who fall into that category are Sean Young and Micky Rourke, although Mel Gibson has tried hard at times to join that club.

As one who was treated to an all expense paid tour of southeast Asia, I'd have to put Jane Fonda on the list of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

I try to judge actors based on movies where the script is good. Even Olivier did crap like Inchon and Clash of the Titans when he wanted a paycheck late in his career. DiCaprio has impressed me in the stuff that he has done with guys like Scorcese. Guys like Affleck and Clooney have gotten to the point where they can be more careful about the roles that they take and it has paid off. I thought that Affleck did a great job as both actor and director with The Town.
I have come to the conclusion that after years of actresses bitching about not getting good roles, a disproportionate number of the rising young stars in Hollywood today are of the female persuasion and they are being given good material. Jennifer Lawrence may have just put herself in the lead of that pack.
The filmmaker that irritates me to no end is James Cameron. He is an absolute genius at putting mind blowing images on the silver screen, but he apparently took the same mail order film school course in ham fisted dialogue writing as George Lucas. The only good thing about Lucas is that he tends not to be so preachy. If I have to sit through one more film where a billionaire like Cameron shows me cartoonish representations of the evil, idle rich in eyeliner like in Titanic or heartless corporate types looking to screw over everyone for a dollar like in Avatar and Aliens, I may be forced to swallow my own tongue and choke myself to death in the middle of the theater.

:zombiegrave: Sorry but again Tom Cruise has done it again. I am now reading all the Jack Reacher novels because of that movie.

I forgot about Nic Cage, my new #1. POS actor. I have never saw a movie of his where I said, I am glad I watched that. Any decent movie him in it had strong supporting actors, or had stuff blown up aka man factor. BTW, my GF made me watch Sonny last week, directed by Cage with a scene with him. *** is all I could muster.

Nick Cage hasn't done anything worth watching since Raising Arizona... and he sucked in that too, it was just a funny movie. ANYTHING he's in gets an automatic 3-Anaconda rating from me

Awesome we're back on!!! Did we mention Cameron Diaz yet? Adam Sandler? Please tell me we mentioned Adam Sandler already....

Awesome we're back on!!! Did we mention Cameron Diaz yet? Adam Sandler? Please tell me we mentioned Adam Sandler already....

Yeah I'm diggin this thread... what can I say, it's fun to rip on the rich and talentless:) I thought Sandler was good (read: funny) till he tried to actually act. It was all downhill from there

Back