Actor/ Actress you hate.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK last one then I'm goin to bed... Colin Farrell. Captain Ubersuck

:zombiegrave: Sorry but again Tom Cruise has done it again. I am now reading all the Jack Reacher novels because of that movie.

I read them all and never imagined a dwarf playing him (sorry DC). No intentions of watching it, no way it can work. And did I mention that Meryll Streep makes me feel nauseous? Adam Sandler would, too, if I considered him an actor.

Stefan

Have you guys forgotten about Leaving Las Vegas? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/awards

That was good (and depressing). I'm not so hard on Nick Cage; I'm harder on Hollywood putting out so many crap movies. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Nick Cage is a great actor -- mediocre at best, but I didn't mind him in some roles: Bad Lieutenant, Adaptation, Leaving Las Vegas, Raising Arizona, and Weather Man are some.

With that said, I can't stand Nathan Lane. In all his movies he acts like he is doing stage theater. He's some caricatured, gesticulating turd.

k.

Renne Zellweger and the others have alrady been mentioned...

I agree... Used to dislike DiCaprios acting but got to admit he has grown tremendously as an actor... like in The Departed... Did anyone see his portrayal in Django? What did you think?

:poke1:

Owen Wilson. Nobody has said anything about Owen Wilson? Also, Matthew McConaughey. Yeah. I just went there.

Yeeaaaahhh I'm just gonna leave this here...

[video=vimeo;14396701]http://vimeo.com/14396701[/video]

Man, you guys are slippin.

Kevin Costner because he always seems self righteous, Tom Cruise because he's such a flaming narcissist on the screen, and Steven Seagal because he just sucks.

For some reason Streep is easy to hate, but I've come to like her as an actress.

I read them all and never imagined a dwarf playing him (sorry DC). No intentions of watching it, no way it can work. And did I mention that Meryll Streep makes me feel nauseous? Stefan

Don't care enough about any of them to hate em but Cruise is especially non-endearing. If I had any artistic ability at all I would do a caricature of short man hitchhiking with a Reacher toothbrush in back pocket, along with a hair dryer, cell phone(s), color glossy pictures of himself and maybe even a cast of sycophants and bimbo de jour following in a bus.

OTOH I could watch a two hour movie of Meryl doing her laundry...

Regards

:zombiegrave: Sorry but again Tom Cruise has done it again. I am now reading all the Jack Reacher novels because of that movie.

Love the jack reacher character in the books and can't imagine cruise as a 6' 4" 230 lb. silent strong type - so I can't bring myself to see the movie.

Yeeaaaahhh I'm just gonna leave this here...

[video=vimeo;14396701]http://vimeo.com/14396701[/video]

Man, you guys are slippin.
I wouldn't watch that. you are missing the point of going to see it even if that person is in there. From what you posted that is just bad script writing. Possibly even bad direction.

Love the jack reacher character in the books and can't imagine cruise as a 6' 4" 230 lb. silent strong type - so I can't bring myself to see the movie.

I'm on the 3rd book now and after Stephan said something I didn't even think about the height, that the author seems to always point out.

Also I am just glad that they didn't get Segal to do it. He is about the same height.

Tom Cruise in the last Samurai,the only guy to live after most all of the Japanese were Gatling gunned down.Give me a break,I broke my I would not watch a Cruise movie to see that one,confirmed my opinion.

Can I say who I like-Spencer Tracy & Russel Crowe

I don't think she qualifies as an actress but..........
...Kelly Ripa.
So horrible. Just hearing her speak makes me want to douse myself in gasoline and light myself into a giant human fireball. Moronic babble. It kills me that there are a ton of people in the world JUST LIKE her. I can't believe someone would actually watch that show. What a load of fake superWASP crap.

Kelly Ripa who? Was going to google it - but I need to search for a recipe for pound cake for tomorrow.

I'm sending another bread knife. Don't think about her when cleaning it up...:cool2:

Kelly Ripa who? Was going to google it - but I need to search for a recipe for pound cake for tomorrow.

I'm sending another bread knife. Don't think about her when cleaning it up...:cool2:
I only think about Arnold as Conan the Barbarian when I'm working on knives!:muahaha:

One thing that a thread like this always brings to my mind is "There is no accounting for taste." ;)

Tom Cruise! I didn't like him before but I like him less now that he took the role of Jack Reacher. I have read all the books and to think that a little twerp like Tommy Cruise can fill those shoes is just a JOKE! He did prove in Last Samurai that he really can act though. Also Collateral.

Nic Cage? Meh. To me he was a one trick pony. The role of his career was in 'Leaving Las Vegas', well after the farce that was 'Raising Arizona'. 'LLV' was a fantastic movie and acting job, too bad he's been riding on it's coat tails and not pulling it off ever since.

I'd agree with Megan Fox too. All I ever think of is what I could do with/to her holes whenever I see her in a movie. :eek2:

What are you trying to say?
Salty I'm sure you look AND feel a hell of a lot younger than I do.
I'm sure my pops thought Gere was a douche since An Officer and a Gentleman which came out in '82. I was 6.

you guys need to consider the classics .
4A8Ry1Il.jpg
[/IMG]

Back