almost 3 year wait..

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh! I saw it on Facebook earlier. I don't know why I couldn't put 2 and 2 together! I thought David was in Washington state for some reason too.

Duh! I saw it on Facebook earlier. I don't know why I couldn't put 2 and 2 together! I thought David was in Washington state for some reason too.

I thought he was a PNW maker too, for some reason. :scratchhead:

Geez. Okay. I'm an idiot and I'm wrong!
Point taken!

On another note, I can't wait to see how it turns out Magnus. David B. does some gorgeous work. I had the pleasure of viewing some of Mattrud's (I think he had 2) at ECG a few years ago. Looking forward to your review and passaround!

Geez. Okay. I'm an idiot and I'm wrong!
Point taken!

On another note, I can't wait to see how it turns out Magnus. David B. does some gorgeous work. I had the pleasure of viewing some of Mattrud's (I think he had 2) at ECG a few years ago. Looking forward to your review and passaround!

Yes he sure makes nice looking blades! i wont do a passaround ever again :) to much bad experiance.

Yes he sure makes nice looking blades! i wont do a passaround ever again :) to much bad experiance.

My ears pricked up when a passaround was mentioned. Sad now. It's the smart thing to do but it's sad.

I was only joking about the passaround! That's like doing a Rader passaround - not gonna happen!

You mean, like the Rader pass around that Rader did? Yeah, it'd never happen.... :D

This is the only kitchen knife of David's that I have seen so far. Will yours be similar? Sculpted handle?
BroadwellRMallee.322164353_std.jpg

Back