Apologies, hope for forum guidance, and reintroduction

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys, so much. I really appreciate any and all comments. It gives me incentive and more ideas on how I can be useful here. :)

I'm working on more historical stuff to post here. Hopefully I can gather enough information for it to be complete, and not fragmented like it is right now.

That would be wonderful . Always enjoy your post.

Loving the posts Mari.

Do you have any secret recipes/techniques for cheesecake? You say you have improved, but they're already looking good.......

EDIT: And yes, I'm a big fan of a lot of the FF music. Couple ones that I really like are Theme of Love from IV, the Ending Theme from VII, and I know it's probably the most popular song, but Sephiroth's Theme - it's so well written, I never get tired of it.

Apologizing for doing a great job? That's sad.
Just continue doing what you did and it'll be perfect. I much appreciate everything you've posted, it's interesting, informational and fun.

And yeah, i played some Borderlands 2, a bit too focused on the gear for my taste, basically gear that was the important thing in it. But i enjoy the story and the humor!
Have you played Knights of the Old Republic? That's basically my nerd rite-of-passage question.

Back