Are Miami Dolfins for Real?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its posturing. Deebo did this too. Could he walk? Sure. But I don't think Niners let him and I don't think BA wants to leave.

Its posturing. Deebo did this too. Could he walk? Sure. But I don't think Niners let him and I don't think BA wants to leave.
He might or might not. I don’t follow San Fran closely enough to know the cap situation. I know you guys are probably still missing a first round pick or 2 and the highest paid position is currently being held down by a guy that’s gotta be the cheapest player on the roster so something has to give either this season or next

He might or might not. I don’t follow San Fran closely enough to know the cap situation. I know you guys are probably still missing a first round pick or 2 and the highest paid position is currently being held down by a guy that’s gotta be the cheapest player on the roster so something has to give either this season or next
We let Armstead walk and then several key/high paid players restructured to free up cap. From what I read, that along with NFL increasing the cap space makes it possible to re-sign BA and pay Purdy when its time. I don't know how it all works though

I am a Saints fan. We’re $65-140 million over the cap every year. Where there’s a will there’s a way.
The way it works is you can convert a years salary to a roster bonus at the beginning of the year ($14 million can become $4 million with $10 million roster bonus) the player gets paid up front instead of weekly game checks so they love it, roster bonus doesn’t count against the cap this season but instead is counted against the cap in the final season under contract also increases dead cap hit. This is why it’s called kicking the can down the road. But it works because of inflation and the cap always rising and you can create a win now team.
The thing is these bonuses are paid out in cash money by the team owner and not all team owners are willing to pays tens of millions upfront with cash on hand. Even the super rich aren’t that fluid much if the time.

I am a Saints fan. We’re $65-140 million over the cap every year. Where there’s a will there’s a way.
The way it works is you can convert a years salary to a roster bonus at the beginning of the year ($14 million can become $4 million with $10 million roster bonus) the player gets paid up front instead of weekly game checks so they love it, roster bonus doesn’t count against the cap this season but instead is counted against the cap in the final season under contract also increases dead cap hit. This is why it’s called kicking the can down the road. But it works because of inflation and the cap always rising and you can create a win now team.
The thing is these bonuses are paid out in cash money by the team owner and not all team owners are willing to pays tens of millions upfront with cash on hand. Even the super rich aren’t that fluid much if the time.

Makes sense I get it now

Baby Hat GIF

You think the Colts are gonna win the division?
I’d be concerned with Richardson’s durability. Not a good start health wise, hopefully the injuries are a fluke bc the dude seems like a standup guy with a ton of talent

That whole division looks like fun. Will Levis is probably an awesome QB but you can’t really tell with no O line or receivers. I’m thinking they take Malik Nabors at 7 spot in the draft. Really hoping Brock Bowers falls to the saints at 14.

NFL needs to ban turf if it wants to be taken seriously
mud would be much worse than turf. Seriously, grass doesn’t grow in buffalo during the football season and even if you heat the field they get like 20 minutes of sunlight during the entire season. Hydroponic lights covering the stadium only when the opponent has the ball?

Nah. Steelers going 6-11, Browns right behind them. Cinci might catch a little wild card spot. Baltimore defense will continue to reign, Derrick Henry gonna ball, Lamar crazy overrated

mud would be much worse than turf. Seriously, grass doesn’t grow in buffalo during the football season and even if you heat the field they get like 20 minutes of sunlight during the entire season. Hydroponic lights covering the stadium only when the opponent has the ball?
Buffalo doesn’t play on turf they play on snow.

Hot Taek

In ten years, T Law will be the second best Jags QB, behind Brunell. A smidge ahead of Bortles. This is Pederson’s last year there.

TrevLaw is entering a contract year. Gotta prove he’s a good franchise QB soon. He was so awesome at Clemson. If he gets a haircut watch out.

Back