Available Product(s)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that was almost tempting.... Hmmm

Seriously, I thought it was a mistype. That's such a low price, awesome.

Sorry guys! I had to go be a real person and I ignored you! Haha. Nah, I was out buying a watermelon to carve for a Halloween party. Why stick to the "typical" choice, I say.

I didn't expect so much interest, so quickly (well, I kinda did).

I got the PM from Hu first, so he has first dibs, but next is turbochef if he chooses not to take it. Sorry guys! I think this says a lot about Matt's work. Next time, I'm selling his handles for twice as much! Hahaha.

If it falls through and I get it I will donate my cck 1303 with the original handle to someone who missed out.

On top of this recent addition...because Xmas is coming...$680 for the Harner and FREE SHIPPING for KKF members (in North America, but we'll deduct the same amount for "internationals").

That's a heck of a suji! Wish I had the goose that laid golden eggs!

Here's another friendly reminder of what is here, ready for you, as a Christmas present to yourself. :D

Rodrigue 290mm Suji

The steel is 1084/15N20 Damascus, forged by Pierre, and HT'd to 61hrc. The handle is stabilized blackwood, nickel/silver and black buffalo horn for the ferrule.

You can find the knife here: http://sharpandshinyshop.com/collections/frontpage/products/rodrigue-290mm-damascus-suji . Free shipping to any members!

1E2BD37A-0042-4A3B-AB1C-CE5DAC002193-1059-00000098B6474EA5.jpg

E9D0A528-AE69-4AB5-B48E-199027AD9E63-1059-00000098C0091D69.jpg

C77E360D-6689-484B-BD2B-5F4BE00D4F8C-1059-00000098C7B582D6.jpg

Thanks guys!

As a last chance (hopefully) before Christmas sale, this one is going down to $1000, plus actual shipping cost! If anyone is interested, let me know as soon as possible, so we can get this in the mail, and maybe to you by Christmas! Canadian buyers, especially in Ontario, this would definitely make it under the tree, if you order today! :D

Canadian buyers in Ontario, don't tempt me like that... the only person this would make it under the tree for is myself.

Hell, I'll hand deliver it on Wednesday morning to you, Adam :D

Only the awesome, miniature version of the "Prep-monster" - the Yo-Bocho - is left for the Harners!

hehe yes, if I didn't have a Pierre, too bad I have 3 with one still on order, can't do it. Will save that beauty for another Pierre addict.

Sorry guys, Christmas is my birthday, so this one was too tempting to pass up. I just bought it.

Sorry guys, Christmas is my birthday, so this one was too tempting to pass up. I just bought it.

Good job on the buy ejd53, it's a stunning blade and if I just didn't buy the Pierre 250mm san mai gyuto, I would have grabbed that.

It's official! The coolest suji ever is SOLD! Thanks, guys, and congrats to the new owner! This is one of those knives that just feels right. Beautiful balance, between heft and agility. The damascus...Stunning! You're in for a treat! :D

I've added a few products to the wet-shaving section. More to come, as well.

Back