Available Product(s)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a couple more brushes and some soaps to list. There is a new soap up, but I should get the rest up tomorrow.

I'm gonna keep the one brush, I think...I'm a sucker for the Vie-Longs, and this has perfect knot ratios!

Well, that was fast... Wasn't expect anything else though.

Wow...they're no longer available. Snipers, all of you!

I use this same combo, mine with Henry handles. They are my go-to's....tried tons, but always go back to my HD's.

Im in Vegas and mine just arrived from Lefty, Im having fun here but Im sort of itching to get them in my hand.

If the ODC American slicer is there Saturday, expect an email Tom!

Sounds good, Joe. :D We ca maybe slide that cleaver you were interested in too. :D

I've been asked about shipping cost, and I know the price sucks!!! But, that's the cost of shipping now. Damn! However, for you guys, I can ship "slow mail" (it takes a couple weeks at most, normally), but once it's out of my hands...well, it's out of my hands. Trust me, I get the shipping price thing. I hate that amount it costs, but it's kinda to cover my butt.

If anyone wants a knife shipped with the other type of shipping, it's normally about $10 cheaper, and I'm good with it, as long as this can be considered a waiver or whatever we want to call it. :)

Thanks for the interest, guys! Oh, and it looks like one Forgecraft slicer is spoken for.

I do like hearing the word cleaver and my name in the same sentence, lol.

On the shipping, Leftys shipping is a little high, but your getting it from Canada, so that's something to consider. It's well worth it. His packing is always top notch, and from personal experience, the fastest shipping times from Canada I've had. All the packages I've received from him, were here in less then a week once it left his hands. Extra 10$ well spent.

I just shipped a pass around to Canada. It was over $40 with insurance. I don't think your shipping prices are unreasonable under the circumstances.

Both Forgecraft slicers are sold. Thanks guys!

You guys might want to look at my homepage.

the straight edge? Pretty darn stunning. And then I check the knife page like I often do. And then I get sad, again, like I often do when I see such nice knives that I either was too late for or just out of my range, all sold. But great for you! And that razor, how are you not keeping that one for yourself?!:laugh:

I have a wife who I want to keep. Haha

More knives soon. :D

250mm American suji - the perfect match for the carving fork I just finished . . . thanks Lefty.

Another fantastic Rodrigue razor! Alas, I don't have the funds for that beauty. Need to work on my shaving skills with a straight anyway, so it's probably for the best.

Very nice Marr!

If I hadn't just recently purchased a Marr Gyuto id be all over this... Id still like to see some closer pics of this beauty!

How bout it?
:cry:

Damn it man! Another good one missed! Would have liked to try out that Marr Wa gyuto! Smack my ass

First time I saw that Marr I thought the handle looked a bit off... But it really has grown on me, just like the shig westerns. The knife looks great and I wouldn't mind trying it out as I'm sure it will perform aswell.

Two beautiful Watanabes up, along with a Mac Bread Knife.

For the Shige 210 Gyuto - Free Shipping for KKF members. PM/email me if you want it!

Here are two pieces that were inspired by recent requests and the "Line Knife" idea that Butch and I tossed around. These are not spoken for, yet....

8" Line Knife and a 140mm Mini-mini Gyuto

13C6DBF8-2068-4B4F-8895-7A2D524E4BA2-12824-000013929E51C93B_zps3732b058.jpg

64364E6B-B685-4B75-A0F3-720F9D9FD109-12824-00001392B112FFF7_zpsacce1a4f.jpg

So, yeah...not yet spoken for. :D

Wow! That's a ton of interest. It looks like these two are spoken for before I even have them! The mini-mini gyuto is more tentative, so I'll keep you all posted.

You are right indeed, that line knife is sick! No need for a new line knife, but that looks like it would do the job, surely!

Back