Best semi-integrals in the game

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious if anyone has tried Fellipi’s semi integrals or knives in general - have been curious about getting a custom.

View attachment 307320

A spine shot from his insta that scratches an itch.

I enjoyed the one I had from him. Had a nice feel when cutting. Wasn't effortless laser, but gave a lot of feedback and would respond smoothly when you gave it a little more pressure (...if that makes sense.) My gripe was a little too much belly in the example I had for how I like to cut. I've considered going the custom route with him or tracking one down that had a flatter profile. The handle and weight of the blade were very comfortable in use. Stone finished bevels were also nice to have right out of the box. Here is my old bst with a couple cutting videos embedded.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/fellipi-integral.67221/#post-1048501

I enjoyed the one I had from him. Had a nice feel when cutting. Wasn't effortless laser, but gave a lot of feedback and would respond smoothly when you gave it a little more pressure (...if that makes sense.) My gripe was a little too much belly in the example I had for how I like to cut. I've considered going the custom route with him or tracking one down that had a flatter profile. The handle and weight of the blade were very comfortable in use. Stone finished bevels were also nice to have right out of the box. Here is my old bst with a couple cutting videos embedded.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/fellipi-integral.67221/#post-1048501

I saw this guy once upon a time and was very tempted then! Definitely thinking about going custom with Fellipi!

Last edited:
Curious if anyone has tried Fellipi’s semi integrals or knives in general - have been curious about getting a custom.

I am pleased to tell you that I am very happy with the knife! It's a 100% custom. I asked for a semi-integral with heavy distal taper and a slightly convex workhorse geometry. The smaller twin brother shown here was the role model. It has been a pleasure to work with Fellipi. He sent me lots of WIP pictures and we discussed every single step. He totally nailed it. Nothing uncomfortable here.

IMG_20231206_152333_210.jpg

The ones Joel has been posting recently look so good.

The subtle tapering of the handle into the bolster is 🤌

Back