D. Martell Boardwax / Handlewax Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dave,
Sorry, not your fault, too much for me.
All the best with the new shop.

100% Pure Beeswax & Food Grade Mineral Oil Mix
This "cutting board & knife handle wax" is a custom blend of 100% pure beeswax (purchased from local Amish folks here in PA) and food grade mineral oil. It's made by us so we know exactly what's in the mix - no additives - just beeswax and mineral oil.

Uses
Wood cutting boards/butcher blocks, wood bowls, wooden utensils, knife blocks, wood knife racks, & knife handles. This wax works especially well on Japanese ho wood handles and sayas. It pulls the dirt out while leaving behind a protective barrier.

To use, spread a liberal amount onto wood surface and allow to set in for 5 - 10 minutes. Buff off excess with a clean soft cloth/rag. Repeat once a week for cutting boards. Mixture can be warmed (if desired) in the microwave (remove metal lid first though) to help spread easier and to absorb into the wood better.

Comes packaged in a "wide mouth" glass canning jar.

P1010135resized2_zpsb21502ee.jpg

I still have some of the 8oz jars available to go.

8oz - $9.00 (plus shipping)

Purchasing
To purchase, shoot me a PM along with your Paypal email address & zip code (or country if outside the US) and I'll reply by sending you a Paypal invoice.

USPS Priority shipping will be used as the carrier.

Back