• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Brian Tighe Damasteel 200mm santoku with koa/African blackwood

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uguisu

Reaction score
I’m listing this gorgeous LNIB (never cut or sharpened) Brian Tighe Damasteel santoku with a Koa and African blackwood handle by Ian Rogers of Haburn knives.

I purchased the knife directly from Brian at the Damasteel Chef's Invitational Expo in May 2020 and had Ian fashion this beautiful wa-style handle.

This knife implements the “Thor” pattern of DS93X stainless damascus steel produced by the Swedish manufacturer Damasteel

Easy to sharpen with an excellent cutting edge (HRC 60), DS93X is a food-grade stainless steel made with high-contrast RWL34 and PMC27 using powder metallurgy.

The dimensions are overall length 13.5", blade length 8", weight: 7.6 oz.

Comes with a luxury, padded carrying case.

I’ve invested $1500 - I’m asking $1075/OBRO (Paypal) including USPS Priority mail shipping (CONUS only). No trades.

Please reply via email at [email protected] or PM.

First “I’ll take it” gets it

Tighe 1.jpeg
Tighe 2.jpeg
Tighe 3.jpeg
Tighe 4.jpeg
Tighe 5.jpeg

I Love the striping on that handle, really looks like a tigers stripes. GLWS

Back