BST Buyer/ Seller Feedback Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to throw a shout out to @eliasborota we had a knife go missing for a while before finally showing up to him. He was incredibly patient and went out of his way to help find the knife. I was willing to refund at any point on a very expensive purchase but he just hung in there. We chat all the time about makers since this experience so my one interaction with him just keeps getting better.
Thanks Matt. You went above and beyond reconciling that minor debacle. +1 in terms of packaging, him and Dan B. responsible for my now practice of vacuum sealing knives as part of my shipping process (though I think Matt had been doing that for years). I’d unhesitatingly purchase from Matt again.

I haven’t had any outright bad experiences with anyone, or not anyone I ultimately bought from.

@tylerleach has been awesome as a buyer and just a solid guy all-around, fielding my stupid questions. Same can be said of @enrico, @Dan E, @CodyJ, @dehory, @Chang and others. Enrico has been great as a seller and has been very helpful pointing out knives that might interest me and even facilitating unicorn deals.

@vv10 was great to buy from and was quick to right a very minor concern immediately after I received my package.

If I left you out, forgive me. If I had an issue with you or felt like you’d done me wrong, I’d have zero qualms disclosing that both privately and publicly.

My experiences with the knife community in general and as a buyer have been excellent. I hope as a seller you feel I’ve been fair in my assessments and opinions on knives sold.

I wanted to post some positive buyer feedback after purchasing a Toyama nakiri from @Ocicat. He was quick to provide pictures and measurements and also quick to organise the shipment after payment was made. The knife was well packed and arrived in exactly the condition shown and described in the original post. 10/10 experience.

20240406_171939.jpg
20240406_172032.jpg

Back