but he stopped smoking...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anybody seen Tony's Parts Unknown Canada. talk about a freaking heart attack and gall stones combined. I had to laugh at the Charcutterie plates they rolled out. Utterly old school KING style gluttony. Dam I wish I could have been there.

has anybody seen Tony's Parts Unknown Canada. talk about a freaking heart attack and gall stones combined. I had to laugh at the Charcutterie plates they rolled out. Utterly old school KING style gluttony. Dam I wish I could have been there.

Such a great episode. So much Foie.

the part that really got me was when the truffle was shaved over the lunch on the train.

He's kind of living a Chef's dream. Struggle for years in an inglorious profession, deal with pronounced life issues, do the same thing day after day, etc.

Then the next thing you know, your a star and life is good. I know I'm a little jealous. But I could never do the tv thing. The lack of control would drive me crazy.

I think that was why he went into writing. Didn't realise you lose control after you send it off to the editor.

Back