Chefdepot.com

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best! Why wait for the nori to become soggy? You can make it soggy right away!

Wow. You know it's bad when even my wife is yelling at the monitor in frustration and horror. She's normally very even keeled.

I watched the video. There is no scraping of the pan so it is fine. I can't believe he said anything. Wait... wait.... oh, ya.....
I can believe it now.

Wow, I just read the comments after the vid, some of those right wingers are so full of hate it is amazing that they don't just explode. So sad.

So I watched this video. Then this one popped up. Can't resist sharing this.

[video=youtube;uuS4vy0AY9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=uuS4vy0AY9s[/video]

What to do when you are waiting for the printer to go off.

I could do that if I wanted to.........

I don't how I missed this thread...though I'm not sure I can say I'm happy I found it.....all I can say after that sushi vid is....ummm...actually I got nothing....I need a minute.

I thought this was a complete joke, until I saw that the guy actually retails stuff on his website. I'm glad that there are people out there who are so incompetent. It makes guys me look that much cooler...

Back