D. Martell Contest > Product Reviews Needed

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you guys have really come through, you've left lots of reviews, more than I had hoped for - thank you!

I got all my gear when you where just getting the BM together... you don't have all that gear anymore :p So I left what I could lol :p

I noticed a few things missing from the store that I should review.

Chromium oxide
Poly Diamond
Felt deburring block
felt pad
leather pad
Strop bench!!!!!
All you need strop kit!!!!

And don't forget sharpening service.

I noticed a few things missing from the store that I should review.

Chromium oxide
Poly Diamond
Felt deburring block
felt pad
leather pad
Strop bench!!!!!
All you need strop kit!!!!

And don't forget sharpening service.

I struggled with setting up a section for reviews of the sharpening service. I wish that I had done this years ago as I've lost many thousands of reviews from not having something like this in place. :(

Bummer about those other products but I can't show what we're not selling. I guess that I'll just have to run another contest when I get them back in the store. :D

I was considering whether or not to leave a review to that effect on those Aotos. I've owned one, tried a few and looked through A LOT and most seem to have issues. Mine was so weirdly soft that if you sharpened with any pressure, you'd get a stone that had regular peaks and valleys every centimeter or so stretching the entire width of the stone.

All my reviews (for other items) were positive. If I'd had negative reviews, I would have put them up too. But I don't.

Back