D. Martell Contest > Product Reviews Needed

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry that it took me so long to get to this guys. I meant to do this right away in the morning but I got wrapped up in some business that couldn't wait.

So here we are at the big moment. :D

I just went to Random Number Generator and let them pick a number for me and here's the results....

Post #85 takes the win - Congratulations to heirkb!! :headbang:

The winner will be contacted and have to pick out one of my knife styles to have made. :)

Thanks to each and every one of you who have participated with this contest. This means a lot to me and I'm very happy to have got your reviews for my store. Thank you all very much. :thumbsup:

Dave

Congratulations,Heirkb! Thanks, Dave!
Damn, I never win anything, grumble, grumble, pouty face, grumble

Thanks to each and every one of you who have participated with this contest. This means a lot to me and I'm very happy to have got your reviews for my store. Thank you all very much. :thumbsup: Dave

Congrats to the winner! Also, very cool idea for the contest and it was fun to write the reviews. Hope they help.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Funny, I actually got a PM from someone I was already in conversation with telling me I had another knife headed my way. I was like, "Wait...is he referring to the Marko practice knife I bought?"

Damn, I never win anything, grumble, grumble, pouty face, grumble

Son, I always feel the exact same way as you until now. I'll PM you whenever the knife is ready and you can borrow it if you want.

EDIT: Dave's gonna hate me for not wanting a nakiri or petty :sofa:...but what do you guys say, Gyuto or Suji? I'm not much of a 240 guy, only like to have one or two of each style (already have 3 gyutos), and don't have a suji. On the other hand, I don't slice much huge meat at home, but a suji may come in handy if I go into pro kitchens, which I'm anticipating doing soon.

congrats, heirkb. I missed this one completely, but then again, I would have just added to the pool of losers ;) I never win anything -- except that 20 lbs bag of potatoes at the fair when I was seven.

k.

Dave's gonna hate me for not wanting a nakiri or petty :sofa:...but what do you guys say, Gyuto or Suji? I'm not much of a 240 guy, only like to have one or two of each style (already have 3 gyutos), and don't have a suji. On the other hand, I don't slice much huge meat at home, but a suji may come in handy if I go into pro kitchens, which I'm anticipating doing soon.

So what's it gonna' be? You know you want the big one. :D

I wasn't bugging you since I figured you'd get in touch when you had a chance.

It's true, though. I think I'm gonna go for the suji. Sorry, Dave!

Hahaha - I knew you'd go for the suji! Yeah that's good though and you should get what you want. :cool2:

Back