• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 6 inch HHH feather damascus petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my custom HHH 6 inch petty I bought from Randy it has a live edge aboyna burl handle with matching saya. Asking 1300 which is what i paid. I'll pay shipping within United States. I'll post exact measurements tomorow

UtsNgr5.png
5sU5y7Y.png

6bbJRst.png

UkrxNUo.png

6wybPv4.png

As mentioned before. If you still have it near the end of the year message me. I'm in school and have minimal disposable income. :'( atm.

I like this one so much more than my Carter petty! Love randy's work

Oh man this is such a nice knife! I love Randy's work. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Still here....Great price on one of Randy's masterpieces

I've been in love with this knife since it was first posted for sale. It's exactly the length and profile of petty I'm in the market for, and it's easily one of the most beautiful knives I've ever seen. There's no way I can afford spending that kind of money on a knife, but if I could this would have been snapped up in May seconds after I first laid eyes on it.

I guess that's a long way of saying "good luck with the sale."

Congrats to the new owner...fantastic knife

Back