• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Dan Prendergast extra tall petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve had this up twice before and always withdraw it, but I really want to get something else for my house knife and finally gonna let this sweet little number home. Truly unique and makes for a good home knife. Only sharpened lightly once. Super fun and comfy knife actually so th the thick neck. This thing is a serious garlic machine too if you get used to the profile at the tip because it’s so thin. Handle is from a whiskey stave that got torched and is a great texture. I’ll miss this knife, but I just don’t reach for it enough due to its length (I just don’t reach for anything under 220 at all, even for small stuff) and my lady doesn’t cook at home enough to really keep it. Comes with an edge guard.
It’s about 170x58mm and about 180 grams. Can’t recall how thick at the neck and don’t have calipers, but plenty thick and cute. **SOLD** 280 shipped in the US and I am not gonna budge since this really is worth that price and I’ve had it up for more. Thanks all!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back