De Buyer Pans

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I get stupid; a little outrageous....

hehe, I have the small eggpan in force blue as well as the 8" crepe and the 9.5" crepe. They are great pans, only have one mineral B, the 12.5" and agree with Tom, it's harder to season, and the look isn't as great, but I found it in a store for 70$ so I snagged it. Now that you mention the country pan, I want to grab one of those.

Just stick with the carbon ones there the best , easy to clean . just not pretty like ss .

I find the Mineral B 12.x" crepe pan is almost totally non-stick after just a few casual uses (and almost no preparatory "seasoning"), compared to the 7.9" that simply sticks like mad if I don't add oil like crazy.

I warped my small Mineral pan when I accidentally turned on the wrong burner and walked away for a minute. Thought I was boiling a pot of water, instead I cranked the burner to high and seared an empty pan. Any way to fix it?

I warped my small Mineral pan when I accidentally turned on the wrong burner and walked away for a minute. Thought I was boiling a pot of water, instead I cranked the burner to high and seared an empty pan. Any way to fix it?

Put it upside down on a flat surface and flatten it with a rubber mallet.

Back