• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas Wa Gyuto 270 AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I am shocked it's still here...more shocked than I have ever been before. No way it makes it another night...no way

This thing is a cutting machine. I recently got to try Mr Drinky's and I believe it to be as crazy a cutter as I have used. Only problem for me is another recent 270 purchase and I don't care for stainless. Somebody buy this thing! Notice it is going back to DT for a tuneup--what could be better?

If shipping to the states is ok ill take it. Also is PayPal ok? I couldn't take it anymore. I cracked.

I believe that shipping was not only included, but DT will touch up this knife before you see it (awesome of DT). Thank you for taking it, as I would have scooped it up at some point.

I actually almost pulled the trigger on this been wanting to get a Devin knife for a while. Might just have to call Hoss and work something out :)

Thank you, I had about ten reasons not to get this knife, I want carbon, I am hopefully getting 5 knives from Marko that were the last of his rehandled work back soon, already have a 260mm stainless gyuto from Mario, don't really have the money, plan on someday getting a full custom DT. And still I kept coming back here to drool, this time when I clicked the thread I said to mysf if this hasn't sold its a sign and I'm buying it! Great score and great of Devin to offer a refinished.

...... I am hopefully getting 5 knives from Marko that were the last of his rehandled work back soon, already have a 260mm stainless gyuto from Mario...

good lord that is a lot of stuff coming back to you soon, I am so amazed and jealous of the set ups some of you guys have. Grats

Just so everyone knows I find that DT's AEB-L cuts just as well as a carbon. Honestly, it has me dumbfounded. I don't think I could pick out a blue 2, or his AEB-L blindfolded.

You're all very welcome =). I saved a bit of my christmas bonus this year because I had a hunch that some nice knives would pop up just after christmas ;x. I'm so stoked. I've got a fowler and a dt headed my way. Talk about awesome!

Alright, apparently I caused some confusion in my communications with Vlad. I basically was thinking about it, but was hoping another would remove the temptation. I inadvertently messed up the K-Fed sale, so I will buy it if noone grabs it in the next couple of days. I have a DT already, mainly interested as these will become more and more rare at this price after the price hike. Greats knives.

I just shot a note to Vlad once I figured out what was going on and asked him to repost. Anyone want to save me from myself?

I say k-fed gets first shot but if he's not interested and this is here tomorrow I will be buying myself a birthday present. It can fight it out with my Mario stainless gyuto and who knows maybe the loser will go up for sale.

I think K-Fed is locked into the numbered one after he was told I had dibs on Vlad's. Cannot blame him for that one, and Steven was very nice waiting to post the second one. Just a communication breakdown between Vlad and me.

I would shoot Vlad a PM and take it. It would be a very nice birthay present!

Happy birthday, btw!

Sorry all, there was some confusion now it is available for K-Fed, if he does not Buy then it will go to The hekler, thanks for understanding .

Surprisingly, I thought will be a quick sale.
Trades are too long :) is now available for The hekler, I hope he's playing:happy222:

Payment has been sent! Can't wait to put this bad boy to work.

Back