Do you use non-stick pans?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one 12" ceramic pan that my husband mostly uses. I have SS but rarely use any opting for cast iron 99% of the time.

I have been spending a lot of time on German chef forums (learning about my new Turk pans) and it seems their high end non-stick pans are a brand called Woll. These can be bought here in the USA via amazon, but I was wondering if anyone here has used this brand?

I use the Swiss Diamond pans as some one else mentioned above and have been for a couple of years now. They seem to hold up just fine and I am very satisfied with their performance on multiple aspects. Anyone got any dirt on them? Hazardous materials etc?

I use the Swiss Diamond pans as some one else mentioned above and have been for a couple of years now. They seem to hold up just fine and I am very satisfied with their performance on multiple aspects. Anyone got any dirt on them? Hazardous materials etc?

They use PTFE (the same chemical as Teflon) but many claim them to be Teflon free. They don't buy their PTFE from DuPont so they don't use the term Teflon (DuPont's brand name for PTFE). They are PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid, a chemical formerly used in the production of DuPont Teflon) free.

Latest posts

Back