Does anyone know if Maxim has a sale in December?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the rest of the Itinomonn never to return? I need that butcher :(

I do this Discounts pure for fun for community and for people can get some great knives for super prices. My prices is low already and you do get free super fast shipping internationally over 1000 DKK.
As you all know i am not Walmart and alll know if they fallow me i am quite busy with move and i do handle all of the things my self. So compering Walmart, amazon etc etc with me is unfair

If i did sound rude i will apologies, but after i have explained politely why i do not do that and it is not excepted it can be bit frustrating

But in my experience it is not a problem, it is first complaint about it ever, and i can not make everyone happy.

If i had to return money to people that bought from me 2 weeks before i make a discount there will never be any discounts at all !

[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻
I won't even leave any comments here :).
Maksim- i do completely agree!!

Maxim, you are doing it all right. Thank you for providing us with great products. As you say - you will never manage to make everyone happy.

I can not believe how fast his shipping is, I live in NJ, USA, and it took 2 days, what did a unicorn fly it over?

I can not believe how fast his shipping is, I live in NJ, USA, and it took 2 days, what did a unicorn fly it over?

I also live in the USA - did you purchase your knife without the VAT? If so, how did you remove the tax at checkout?

Jack

I also live in the USA - did you purchase your knife without the VAT? If so, how did you remove the tax at checkout?

Jack

VAT is automatically removed at checkout, I would ask Maxim to see if he would swap the handle probably cost you some $$ but would be worth it if you love Octagonal (assuming thats what you meant, not sure what Hex handles are)

VAT is automatically removed at checkout, I would ask Maxim to see if he would swap the handle probably cost you some $$ but would be worth it if you love Octagonal (assuming thats what you meant, not sure what Hex handles are)

Your correct it is the Octagon handle shape that I have on all of my other Jknives. What is the best way to contact maxim to find out about the handle and yes I found the VAT removal searching about on his web site, thanks

Jack

Deutsche Post/DHL. German efficiency maybe. If you ever get packages from Japan through EMS, it's pretty fast too, at least until it enters the USP system. I've sent several this way

Latest posts

Back