• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I have terrible regrets about not getting an Eddworks gyuto as a few have been available recently! Live and learn. I am on the customs list but wouldn’t mind getting one ahead of my number being drawn and getting a custom (perhaps sujihiki) as well. If anyone has one that’s >220mm long and <220g, I’m very interested to hear from you! New or used is fine.

Edit: accidentally had sujihiki as title instead of Eddworks. Sorry for misleading you all!

Thanks,

JP

Last edited:
Having done a bit of research and spoken to members, I’d be game to try a knife like the one in the pass around ~ 9 months ago. If you have one gathering dust and begging for use, please let me know!

Thanks for those who reached out so far. Preference is for something closely resembling the pass around knife if you have one. Happy to discuss price and will pay shipping in full etc. Thanks!

Missed out this morning. Decided I might just wait for my custom slot unless someone is willing to give up your knife from todays drop (will offer whatever you paid for it, new or lightly used / after test cuts etc, if you decide it is not for you). Otherwise I might just be patient on this one.

Back