fantasy football league for knife knuts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preseason should wake some people up. i dont think i would want dst to be valueable enough that i would feel the need to draft one in the second round.

should we set a deadline for entering the league? we still have to figure out a draft day, which is difficult because im sure many of us have very different schedules.

I take jamarcus Russell

just noticed this "joke". he was awesome in college! here in baton rouge he was a hero. now hes the biggest draft bust in history and has shamed the LSU athletic department. and yes, i drafted him in his rookie season in fantsasy. i thought he was going to transform the raiders lol.

im handcuffing rodgers with vince young thats rounds 1 and 2 lol

I'm in if you'll have me. I do a big money league which I actually won 2 years ago and can manage another league but really don't want a 10 team. I like 12 but 10 and everyone is too stacked.

awesome. that makes turbochef number 9. the problem with 10 team leagues is people who know very little about football can still have a stacked team and compete with fantasy know it alls like me.

I have been playing a long time, and agree with the sentiment that I prefer to beat a guy who just picks up a 2 month old magazine right before the draft the vast majority of the time. That being said, I have less and less time to really prepare for a draft as the years go by. Keep up to date on injuries and key position battles, but not to really "over" prepare like I use to years back. I still prefer a 12 man league with a decent sized bench so you just can not pick up quality players on the waiver wire every week, but I normally still have fun in a 10 man. It is amazing, however, how much average strength increases from a 12 to a 10 man league.

how many rounds in a draft do you guys like? personally i feel like if we start 10-11 players a week, we should have an 18 round draft/18 roster spot teams. ive been in leagues where there were only 15 roster spots, which sucked for me i had to constantly pick up free agents to stay competitive.

I think draft is overrated, the free agent pickups and weekly roster management are far more important
. that said I like multiple bench spots, but there's really no reason to have more than 15 rounds unless you want to fight over Geno smith and dirty Sanchez in the 18th.

ive already written my power rankings. thats how much of a fantasy football junky i am. the thing is theres sleepers i like pretty far back in the draft.well past the 15th round. i feel like if you do your homework and draft a strong team you wont have to rely on free agency as much. ofcourse $hit happens during the season and its important to keep up with current news in the nfl, and take care of your bye week replacements.

we have a potential person interested. hes never done fantasy. i told him to study ppr rules and pick up a mag or 2 and he should be fine. so, if hes in that leaves just 2 spots.

I think this will be fun. Can't wait to see the trash talk. well maybe...

everyone is freakin hurt this year, i have a feeling the luckiest person is going to be the winner. i mean who knows whats going down with so many 1st year/coaches with new teams and all the acl injuries.

last year in my old school fantasy league the guy who won drafted darren sproles in the first, darren macfadden in the second. pretty impressive i would say. ofcourse he scored torrey smith in the 7th, rg3 in the 8th round and alfred morris in the 11th.

i had sproles and except the 2 games he was hurt he was a BEAST in ppr for me. I had t.smith he was alright. I drafted sproles 2nd round and was 2nd in a fantasy sharks tiger league and they are TOUGH these guys live ff.

as a saints fan i must say i love sproles. but taking a 3rd down back in the first round is ludicrous. then again, i took jimmy graham in the first last year. regret that big time. what is fantasy sharks tiger league?

by all means, please draft sproles in 2nd round.

in a ppr leauge that give points for return yards dude was number 3 overall last year even missing 2 games behind peterson and calvin johnson. and @labor fantasy sharks is a huge fantasy football website and they have their own leauges you start in lemon shark and move up to great white depending on how well you do. so i am on tiger which is level 3 so far. these guys live ff they are pretty tough.

I have never been a fan of points for return yardage. The one year I was in a league that counted it, 10 or so years ago, the Detroit kick returners were some of the highest scoring players.

yeah...sproles didnt have nearly as productive a year as adrian peterson and calvin johnson,i dont think i would like that point system too much.

we need 1 more person come on! this year i dont even have sproles i have gore, megatron, cj2k, and so on.

Back