fantasy football league for knife knuts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange Julius big target,basketball hands,hard to bring down,or just poor defense with Baltimore secondary.Payton has alot of weapons & knows how to use them.Hope he can stay healthy the whole season.

Those former basketball players do translate to amazing TE's in the NFL if they are durable enough (i.e. Jimmy Graham,Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates).

wow horrible day, started sudfeld over cook, and put in hilton instead of lacey.
another leauge had boldin on the bench put up 39pts and had bowe in put up 3. FFFFUUUU!

at least the dolphins won.

what is wrong with philbin, feed miller the rock!!
saints d showing up says more about how amazing of a coach payton is than anything else.

how about tampa losing to geno smith? that's so sorry.

i feel bad for big ben, he has had the worst o-line his entire career.

i feel bad for big ben, he has had the worst o-line his entire career.

He has always had a o-line that was average at best. The only reason this guy is still standing after all the punishment he receives is because he is built like a tank. The Steelers are going to have to cobble something together to give Ben a chance.

how about tampa losing to geno smith? that's so sorry.
Lets go JETS! You cant feel to good about yourself this morning if you lost to the Jets. :slaphead:

Rough Sunday for my running backs in both leagues. I'm glad I took the advice from this thread and took a WR in round two. Won me my week 1.

i still won my leauge where i started sudfeld wow

i got shane vereen in the sixth round, and he was looking like a steal until today when reports surfaced that he needs surgery. i doubt moreno or woodhead are worth starting so i need to gomfishing for a running back.

i want to buy low on vereen during the injury phase, he looks like a ppr star in the making. bush looked like the guy he was supposed to be out of usc (still pissed jahvid best is done, he would have been phenominal) but he's too fragile to ever count on.

every year gates falls and i always draft him because of the awesome years he has given me. i think it's time i get off the gates wagon that's been on the decline for a while...

i want to buy low on vereen during the injury phase, he looks like a ppr star in the making. bush looked like the guy he was supposed to be out of usc (still pissed jahvid best is done, he would have been phenominal) but he's too fragile to ever count on.

every year gates falls and i always draft him because of the awesome years he has given me. i think it's time i get off the gates wagon that's been on the decline for a while...

how the hell did vereen get over 100 yards rushing on 14 carries? thats nuts. plus his receptions. pats are trying to fill the void left from the absence of hernandez and gronk.

psh had Brady in for the first 2 weeks, replaced him this week with Luck. Bad move this week...

antonio brown finally blows up and is sitting on bench.. while djax and brandon marshall do jack. awesome.

I was in the same spot, I decided to bench him after last week and this week he blows up. I guess the squeaky wheel does get greased (after it was reported that he blew up on the OC). His value is a little higher than it was previous weeks but Im going to keep him since he is the legitimate WR1 on that team and worth a flex spot.

I was 37 points up heading into tonight in a fairly standard scoring league, non-PPR. I was done, he had Manning and McFadden going. Peyton is about to beat me and it is still the 3rd quarter....joy. I was definitely worried, but looks like it was legitimate.

lol, maybe I should keep typing...just fumbled it.

My work league team has a ridiculous bench of injuries. Lacey, gronk, ammendola, rice, David Wilson just sucks, mjd - should have started him i guess. Really bad start to the season.

0 and 3 here.
My team sucks pretty bad, but it doesn't help that I've had the misfortune of playing against the "high scorer" each week as well.

My work league team has a ridiculous bench of injuries. Lacey, gronk, ammendola, rice, David Wilson just sucks, mjd - should have started him i guess. Really bad start to the season.

i put gronk in my flex spot this week. if he doesnt play im screwed. i might have to throw brandon bolden in my flex on the fly, you know those sneaky patriots arent going to announce whether or not gronk plays until the last minute....

was all ready to start terrell pryor during cam's bye week, he's set to go, and all of a sudden doesnt play, i had to quickly sub in tannehill and of course he throws a late pick, i missed having highest score for the week by frigging 1 pt! grrrrr

Just got to halftime in the Dallas game. Peyton and the Bronco's offense just looks unreal this year, constantly confusing the defenses. That, and my Cowboys were not exactly stout against the pass to begin with.

Sigh....

anybody here made a trade yet? im always in the mood for a trade, but usually the offers are so lopsided i can never get one done. i particularly want to get rid of demarius thomas, i figure the broncos to lock up a playoff spot early and will start playing softer in the last few games(during fantasy football championship). cant find a decent suitor though.

Yeah. I traded Julius Thomas away last week because I was sure Gronk was gonna play and I couldn't afford to keep two TE with all the injuries on my team when the byes started. So now I just got torched by him for 31 points and lost by 4. This season has been very frustrating so far.

Back