fantasy football league for knife nuts, the second attempt

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The time of the draft is pretty close to perfect for me, however I am flexible to accommodate other's. I usually need it to be later than 6:30 pm EST if its another day. As far as the prize goes, I think $30 dollars is a good amount for a buy in. I don't know if I would go much high than that.

Draft time is set & final - TONIGHT (TUESDAY) @ 8:30 EST

More info on league board

-e

Draft time is set & final - TONIGHT (TUESDAY) @ 8:30 EST

More info on league board

-e

hmmm wonder if I will definitely be able to draft? hope it is not busy tonight, since yesterday was labor day, and I work by the beach pretty much

Think everybody/almost everybody was drafting (at least by the 3rd round). Haven't gotten a chance to look at all the rosters but I'm far from mad at my team. Now to get everyone to agree on the the buy-in price. $30, seems to be fare and somewhat agreed on from those who have spoken, now to get feedback from the rest.

Think everybody/almost everybody was drafting (at least by the 3rd round). Haven't gotten a chance to look at all the rosters but I'm far from mad at my team. Now to get everyone to agree on the the buy-in price. $30, seems to be fare and somewhat agreed on from those who have spoken, now to get feedback from the rest.

yeah. Then figure out the pay outs. And play off system. Unless there is already one in place.

There is a 4 team playoff currently set, 2 weeks per round. We can change that if need be. What about 1st and 2nd Place get a prize with a split of 1st ($250) & 2nd ($110). Im open to any ideas and that is if we can get everyone to throw in $30

There is a 4 team playoff currently set, 2 weeks per round. We can change that if need be. What about 1st and 2nd Place get a prize with a split of 1st ($250) & 2nd ($110). Im open to any ideas and that is if we can get everyone to throw in $30

Im cool with all of this.

I am fine with that too.

Damn wireless couldn't handle it at the restaurant. Finally ended up doing it on the work computer but missed the first two rounds. I would like my team a lot more if I could do the first round over. I was ordering and talking servers through special orders between picks. Could be much worse.

Works for me. - Charlie - I had a screaming 8 week old in my lap through most of the draft so I don't know which one of us had it worse.

The money stuff is OK with me. One other playoff option is to do 6 teams with the top two getting a bye. More players involved, but just 4 teams is fine, too.

I found the new ESPN interface lacking, at least on my computer. Hard to see the draft order and where I was - blue text on black (or whatever it was)? Also, I was royally pissed in the first round. I had picked Calvin Johnson and was searching for the Draft button and accidently autopicked a RB instead. I don't hate my team, but I'm not thrilled, either.

I made a few picks, but was mostly autopicking, couldn't keep up on the line with my phone, would always forget about it, at least I got AP

After a crazy tie with Labor of Love, I have been meaning to ask if their is a tie breaker in place for the playoffs and what it is. Also with two week playoff rounds you can change your roster between weeks right?

Thanksgiving week is traditionally a good week for Yam Hammers.

I was robbed last night, panda! $@&@&?#% NY Jets get a punt blocked in their end zone. Sheesh. At least my Ravens best up on the Saints.

After a crazy tie with Labor of Love, I have been meaning to ask if their is a tie breaker in place for the playoffs and what it is. Also with two week playoff rounds you can change your roster between weeks right?

Thanksgiving week is traditionally a good week for Yam Hammers.

Chuckles, the weirdest thing ever happened. I was down by 18 and all i had left was Olsen. In my other league i was up by 18 and the guy I was playing had Olsen. Olsen scores 18 points...And now I have a tie game in 2 leagues. What are the odds?

Back