Forum Demographics

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost the recipe for ice cubes, so now I have to buy Redi-Ice at 7-11, 50

Pierre, I'm not totally lost in the kitchen, but compared to what I see on here, I am not going to even try to claim to be a home cook. I have a couple of simple tricks that I stole from restaurants, redneck charter captains and elderly relatives and I do okay with the local fish here in Florida, but beyond that , most of what I turn out is the stuff that prison riots and tramp steamer mutinies are made of.:biggrin:
lol!! That made me spit beer on my screen!

Home, unknown, I think they said I was born in the winter. Where I came from they figured you didn't need no paper to prove you were born, just seeing you breathing was good enough.

Home, unknown, I think they said I was born in the winter. Where I came from they figured you didn't need no paper to prove you were born, just seeing you breathing was good enough.
lol

home

Maker, home cook for 6 very picky people, 38 for a few more weeks
Del

pro 4 rebirth after bypass lol

sorry to read about your situation. It made me think of my own mortality and got me working on getting my health back in order. Thanks for sharing your experience, I needed that. Cigarettes are my main thing to overcome right now.

Southern food butcher. 63 Dropped the smokes in 1996.

sorry to read about your situation. It made me think of my own mortality and got me working on getting my health back in order. Thanks for sharing your experience, I needed that. Cigarettes are my main thing to overcome right now.

no problem, i tell you about it later. died at work what *****.

Back