Forum Demographics

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dedications is coming back after the triple and putting in a 19 hour day. A chef's life I guess. We are kinda dumb.

Home, 59

Don't have any friends or family, whether male or female, with even a smidge of interest in knives.[/QUOTE]

Actually I do have one friend very interested in cooking and knives, didn't see him for about 3 months, he decided to take the plunge, WITH GERMAN KNIVES!
Now I'm racked with guilt because I wasn't there in his time of need.

Glen

Home, 59

Don't have any friends or family, whether male or female, with even a smidge of interest in knives.

Actually I do have one friend very interested in cooking and knives, didn't see him for about 3 months, he decided to take the plunge, WITH GERMAN KNIVES!

Glen[/QUOTE]

its his own fault.

I have a friend, who seriously won't buy anything other than German knives. All I hear is wusthoff wusthoff wusthoff. I even bought him a Japanese knife for his birthday. Sharpened it up and gave it to him but He said sharpest thing he ever felt but he felt like a traitor and didn't think he could use it. I have given up on him. :bashhead::angry1:

Glen

its his own fault.

I have a friend, who seriously won't buy anything other than German knives. All I hear is wusthoff wusthoff wusthoff. I even bought him a Japanese knife for his birthday. Sharpened it up and gave it to him but He said sharpest thing he ever felt but he felt like a traitor and didn't think he could use it. I have given up on him. :bashhead::angry1:[/QUOTE]

They were both axis powers, why did he feel like a traitor?

Oh boy, I'm old. Feeling-guilty-take-out-food-buyer and not-often-enough-home-cook, 49.

Stefan

Back