Giveaway number UNO".........

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations and rats! I didn't win!!

Holy smokes - what a great surprise! I'll definitely post pics once the cups arrive. Until then, I'll say thanks to Tom for offering his work as part of the giveaway, good luck to everyone else in the next two rounds and once again best wishes to Bill and his family!

Congrats Erik! I got your PM and will mail them Monday morning. They should arrive by Thursday at the latest. I hope you enjoy them for a long, long time.
Good luck to the rest of us with David's block and Oivind's Shigefusa!

Damn! I had started brewing my tea already. Well, congrats to the winner anyways. Use them often and cherish the excellent craftmanship.

DarKHOeK

Ulalume won!!!!!!!!,,,,,congratulations bos.....u got a new board com in to u....please pmm David about the details with your address etc.....Ryan

congrats everybody! those were both really nice things!

Woohoo! Congrats. Man, if you've never had or used a Boardsmith board before you're in for a serious treat!

Thanks again Dave! Very generous of you!

I'm so stoked right now! Thanks again to everyone who set this up. Very generous.

Congrats to everyone!

Stefan

I am proud to have been a small part of this endeavor. The true winners of this are those who contributed their money to support Bill and his wife. You people have proven to have open wallets and big hearts and I believe you deserve a big pat on the back for giving. And this includes those who donated in public and those who donated privately. In spite of some of the twists, turns and comments made here, this has been a success.

Thanks again to all who participated and I hope you will enjoy the giveaways!:biggrin:

96 wins!.....haha....looks like it will continue till tomorrow.....ohh the suspense!.....Ryan

I know! Take the first digit, subtract the second digit from it and add a zero to the end, to make it a two digit winning number.
30 it is! Congratulations to me! Just kidding :D

Back