Hangover food...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About fourth or fifth to mention the ramen, topped with a nicely fried sunny-side up egg.

menudo or Pho. depending on where i'm at.

my EMT buddies do "banana bags". IV bags with potassium and other vitamins. hangovers are non existent for that crew.

It's great seeing all the egg and ramen mentions. Maybe remnants of our younger, poorer days, lol

My hangover these days are spend in bed with liters of water(once or twice a year), but when I used to be a regular party/drunk-man, I really loved KFC when I was hungover.

My hangover these days are spend in bed with liters of water(once or twice a year), but when I used to be a regular party/drunk-man, I really loved KFC when I was hungover.

Bravo sir, you must have a stomach of steel. I can barely stomach that stuff on a good day.

I don't anymore drink but I used to get pretty ****** up during the height of the rave scene. The next day always felt like ****. Steak and Shake or Wendy's were the only things that made me happy.

Bacon and/or sausage with some runny eggs. Washed down with a big gulp sized coffee.
+1 on the traditional combo

Green Chili Pork Nachos
White Corn Torts, Colorado Pork Green Chili with a dump truck of Pulled Pork, Smoked Cheddar, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Fresh Jalapenos!

warm fish milkshake...

[video=youtube;0BQFv83QJ2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQFv83QJ2Y&oq=bassoma&gs_l=youtube..0.5j0l9.747.6582.0.9720.11.9.2.0.0.0 .72.591.9.9.0.ytns%2Cpt%3D-30%2Cn%3D2..0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.Wb6xg0QzoTU[/video]

Back