Harners, En Route!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know that a hand would provide much better reference, I have big hands :spiteful:
Here is one of them side-by-side with a Fujiwara FKM 120mm petty, a pretty standard sized knife.
You can see from the top view, the handle dwarfs the Fujiwara. Feels great in the palm.
IMAG0105.jpgIMAG0106.jpg

That looks great - thanks for the comparison shot.

So I cooked some steaks for dinner last night, of course.
I must say, these are a little dangerous for the dinner table. I can already envision hauling guests to the emergency room.

So I cooked some steaks for dinner last night, of course.
I must say, these are a little dangerous for the dinner table. I can already envision hauling guests to the emergency room.

Hey that is bragging right there.

A buddy showed up with some ribeyes and his girlfriend, all 4 knives at use, at last.
I tell you guys what, all that plate cutting almost gave me a stroke during dinner. Mostly my lady too, who should know better. It's a hard thing to turn ones baby's out into the world.
Plates need sanding now, knives need the stones, I need some Tums.

They aren't quite in the mail (or are they?), but I'm giving you guys a heads up that I have a western Harner nakiri coming my way that is going to be cray cray (yup, I said it).

I'm getting insane amounts of emails regarding what Butch and I have coming next, and this is it. :D

Back