Has spring started where you are??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They reckon there's 10,000 animals buried under the snow in rural areas here which is pretty sad and the RAF is going to drop supplies to farmers by helicopter

yes, yes it has!!

in four days, i will be trying to shoot an arrow at a wild turkey..and eating this turkey. spring is in the air!! so are my allergies to pollen. ahhah..

taken this am. weed abatement ops in progress,
DSC_0006.JPG
That is an awesome garden. If I had a back yard, I'd try to make it look like that!

Here's where I live.
wintersnow_zps61a776d4.jpg

Thank you for for the good word, I feel your pain about the White stuff!. I spent my first 26 yrs. in Michigan, I try never to go back there between November to May

I went from snow this morning to killing several yellow jackets this afternoon.

Went driving through La Conner, Wa today. It's famous for its tulip farms. Tulips will probably color up next week, but the daffodils were going great today. The white spots in the second picture are trumpeter swans. BIG arse birds--wingspan about 80". Not very many in this particular picture--there were hundreds of them out there.

Daffodils1.jpg

Daffodils2.jpg

Had a couple days on a job out east! This is nuts! The top picture is a grader!

That is a crazy amount of snow for sure! It's very nice in Alberta right now. Loving the spring weather!

I rode my Ducky on some curvy roads for the first time yesterday. Thompson to Skyline to Old Cornelius Pass to the Rock Creek Tavern for lunch, then Germantown back to Skyline and Thompson back to town, no gravel, no traffic, temps in the 60's. A perfect day on the bike, and it works even better than I imagined!

Back