Heads up - store restocking.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Carlos, yea I liked that masur birch in the handle there quite a bit :)

As I said, that didn't need any luck :running:.

240 gyuto is posted. Check ig for video. If it doesn't sell with those crappy pics (best I could do without daylight) I'll reshoot maybe later today.

Stupid question: which of those links below are to your store? Can't seem to find it?

Me no use internet good.

Does your browser prompt you because of the certificate? if you tell it you know the risks and continue it should remove the "s" automatically and get you there. Otherwise just do it manually or bookmark the site :whistling:

In mid may I think I'm starting to stock more in batches.

The only knife I am missing in my collection for now is a 240 dalman gyuto 😎. Though, I was too slow this time. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch one next time!

That looks like yet another masterpiece sold out very fast as usual. I really like the handle on this one.

Been looking forward to trying one of your knives for a while, Robin. Glad that I was lucky enough to snag this one. It looks magnificent.

I posted a couple of knives to the store. The san mai went in seconds but the damasteel Thor 240 is available.
Choil shots and video can be seen on instagram.

Latest posts

Back