How's the weather where you are?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO...yeah, alcohol is helpful if not necessary to make Philly look glorious.:tease:
In Philly right now. Glorious day with clear skies, somewhere in the upper 50s I would guess. Then, of course, I had two Pilseners and one ale with lunch, and that may make many things look glorious :)

stefan

This thread needs more pictures. Here's a photo I took when I went out for a run the other day. Getting dark very early now. My car headlights are automatic and they come on at 3pm now. This photo was taken at about 4pm, very dark. This is the view across to Scotland

IMAG0492.jpg

The rain has been coming in waves. Nice for getting things done in the house. Then you get a break like this:

Weather.jpg

It was colder in October than at any point in November or so far in December. Today it will hit about 75F.

Ya, butt it's only a SINGLE rainbow!
That rainbow touches down in the Broadway district of Seattle.
...and it's not a pot of gold at the end.

Years back I drove a bread route in Seattle.
The Broadway district was very unusual in the middle of the night, or daytime for that matter.
One time at 2am on the corner I saw a tight yellow dress and fishnet stockings.
When I stopped at the light I noticed a full beard as well.

The Snow Gods are seeing how much they can piss off the thousands of skiers in this derpy little mountain town, and as a non-winter-sport guy, I'm loving it. Been mild so far. Still nothing on the ground and I can still sleep w/o a blanket.

(Course now that I said this, I'm gonna wake up under 4 feet of powder).

I'll stop and take a sunrise picture on my way to work. We're having highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 60s right now. If it doesn't get cold soon next hurricane season is going to be a beast.

after work it got up to 30f. But with the wind at around 30-45mph it felt about -10. This morning it was around 20f, so you could say it's getting warmer. No snow like it was supposed to have over the weekend.

66F with Sunny Blue Skies ~ just the way I like it !!!

Back