• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD HSC III petty 180mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soigne_west

Reaction score
HSC III 182 mm petty
36mm heel
Z wear
King wood and mango handle

Catch and release here. Used a handful of times. Edge retention is outstanding and the grind is great on this little guy. Touched up once on rika 5k. Reason for selling is all banquets have been canceled and hours cut for the foreseeable future. I paid $325 for it. So we’ll start there. Shipped CONUS included
32C2C6B0-6309-46D7-8454-8E1D3C775E1A.jpeg
CF9D106B-4FBD-4D1C-AF0A-4985D132FFD3.jpeg
9DB9F2EB-6CF3-4045-AF41-AA794C691029.jpeg
833787E1-1705-4ABD-8006-86E51BA95DA7.jpeg

36mm heel
Z wear
King wood and mango handle

Sorry to hear about the banquettes, experiencing the same here as well.

I currently have thr HSC3 pass around, which is also Z wear. So far I'm very impressed. This Z wear so far reminds me of DT's mystery carbon, but in stainless form.

Sorry to hear about the banquettes, experiencing the same here as well.

I currently have thr HSC3 pass around, which is also Z wear. So far I'm very impressed. This Z wear so far reminds me of DT's mystery carbon, but in stainless form.

I didn’t really know what to expect when I purchased this knife and had only had the comments here on the forum for reference. I was pretty blown away. I only polished out the bevel that came on it, and it felt better than I expected on the stones. I really didn’t get to put the knife through it’s paces, but my experience with it impressed me fully,
And yeah, the cut hours suck, we had a standing contract with the NBA and NCAA, now gone as well as most other events. Fingers crossed.

Same over here I just prepped a 20k wedding all day today and it will likely be canceled or rescheduled. Execs are panicking staff is not showing up rooms in hotel dropped out by 50% today no nhl no events. Good luck to us all! Sweet knife though.

Back