• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

interest check: spyderco caly3 super blue

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i purchased brand new a while ago for $350 with the intent of using as an every day carry. i used for about 3 months in a kitchen and moved on because i wanted more a pocket paring knife. it's been used at home as a package opener since then. the blade has forced vinegar patina on it and did some thinning so there are scratches and looks well used plus the handle has some stains. the clip is worn also. i feel like this is too good of a knife being wasted away as a box cutter so maybe someone who has been searching for one of these with the intent of every day use might be interested. do not have original box, i probably threw it out.

i was thinking $250 shipped is a fair price for this.
will take photos if there is genuine interest. but here is an old one when it was new
WP_20160415_19_51_25_Pro_zpssplj9bd6.jpg~original

Have you ever tried an Opinel as a pocket paring knife? They're actually surprisingly good at it - better grinds than their kitchen knives.

Funny, I also had this very knife in the past. It is a well made pocket knife but indeed not really a parer because of the handle shape. GLWS

A shallot on a blue chopping board.

How very observant of you to notice the color of cutting board!! If you must know I was portioning fish with the KS in the background. Then decided to test out the blade.

yeah I have a lot of spare time haha. Good luck with the sale mate!!!

Back