Itinomonn 240 V2 stainless clad

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the knife with damaged tip, today. I may not be able to fix it due to a stomach flu I catched earlier this week and busy schedules. I'll send the knife to the next tester within the week.

No worries Charles. Take your time. I would love for you to try it out and get your review. I'm in no hurry to get this back as I just had wrist surgery on Monday and can't cut anything for at least a month anyway.
Hope you feel better!

I received the knife with damaged tip, today. I may not be able to fix it due to a stomach flu I catched earlier this week and busy schedules. I'll send the knife to the next tester within the week.

grrrr, mail men are always causing trouble! I'll bang out a quick poplar saya when it gets to me to help prevent future incidents.

No worries Charles. Take your time. I would love for you to try it out and get your review. I'm in no hurry to get this back as I just had wrist surgery on Monday and can't cut anything for at least a month anyway.
Hope you feel better!
thanks!! It all depends on my recovery rate from the stomach flu. I don't want to hold up the waiting list for too long....
grrrr, mail men are always causing trouble! I'll bang out a quick poplar saya when it gets to me to help prevent future incidents.
Just wanted to be fair, I'm pretty sure it's not damaged by mail delivery. The blade was protecting by the very tough & tide fit edge guard when I opened the package.

i sent it with a chipped tip, no doubt. tip repair is usually a quick thing to do, takes me less than 5-10min usually, i just forgot to fix it. Since this is a pass around, its probably not even worth fixing it until the pass around is finished anyway.

I forgot to post, the knife shipped to pleue on Monday 6/30. Due to the sickness, I was only able to use the knife once but managed to put a new edge on the knife.

who's this one going to next? Been fun so far.

Hey, whoever has this now, please take jared08 and rogue108 off the list of passaround recipients. They have both PM'ed me and said neither one is in a position to be able to currently participate.
Please physically cross the names and addys off of the list included in the box.

"Thank you for your cooperation"-Peter Weller as Robocop

can't wait to try this out!

Chris,

I don't know what it is about your avatar, but that **** gets me every time and I stare at it for a minute, until I get creep-ed out

Hi Dave,
The dropbox list appears to be public and I prefer not to have my home address available to anyone who can click on the list. Call me paranoid

Hi Dave,
The dropbox list appears to be public and I prefer not to have my home address available to anyone who can click on the list. Call me paranoid

Taken care of. If anyone needs any of the addys, contact me. One can never be too paranoid.

Well, I just found out this morning that this knife had been sitting at the post office since the 21st :IMOK: Hopefully I'll get to fix the tip and sharpen it before work. I shall post photos!

hey guys, Its bad timing but I'm in NC with the fam. I'm planning on doing some light work on the knife thursday, and ship it out on friday. Sorry for the delay guys. I'll also do a write up sometime soon. The knife has gotten a decent a work out so far, and performed quite well (except for cubing butter :tease:)

Sent off to Maine today with a cheap pair of pants. She definitely needs some more spa treatment, just didn't have enough free time. Josh will have to take over where I left off :)

Thanks for the shoes Erik!
Has anyone thinned this one yet?

Taken care of. If anyone needs any of the addys, contact me. One can never be too paranoid.

Why can't I be too paranoid? did someone say something to you about it? :eek2:

Looks like this one is getting a lot of love on its journey. Nice to see.

Any news on the whereabouts of this one now?

Anyway we can get a dialogue going about the knife? One of the redeeming qualities about doing a pass around is sharing our experiences with the rest of the forum to give people an idea of how the knife cuts and performs. Outside of myself and DaveB no one has even bothered to give a review or atleast a mini review. Cmon people, lets get some feedback!!!!

Anyway we can get a dialogue going about the knife? One of the redeeming qualities about doing a pass around is sharing our experiences with the rest of the forum to give people an idea of how the knife cuts and performs. Outside of myself and DaveB no one has even bothered to give a review or atleast a mini review. Cmon people, lets get some feedback!!!!

+1,000

I've been waiting with great anticipation for some user reviews. Don't be shy :)

ok, after not receiving a card saying they attempted to deliver, I got it from the post office today 9/11, I just want to run it through the paces at work, on saturday since I have a wedding to go to tomorrow

Back