• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Itinomonn Gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdmalak

Reaction score
For sale is my Itinomonn 240mm gyuto. It's been a really long time since I used it and even though I love it, there is not room in the knife drawer for it anymore. It's in good condition and works very well. I wouldn't say that it's crazy sharp but it's sharpened enough for me.

Looking for $240USD shipped in North America. If there is interest outside the country we can negotiate a deal.

Thanks for looking. 20190804_150215.jpg 20190804_150229.jpg 20190804_150251.jpg

What is the steel? V2 or something like that? These are not made anymore, right?

Whats the steel on the blade and manufacture year?

I seem to remember the steel is some kind of Swedish powdered steel. Don't know the kind though. It's correct you cannot get them anymore.

This looks very much like the V2 Itinomonn that were available a couple of tears back. @Krakorak has one on 210 size, maybe he could know more.

Back