itk carbon petty update!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good news pesky!

I can't wait to see what Hoss comes out with next, I remember reading a while ago on here that he was going to make a 225mm "Line Knife" and I heard somewhere that he's also going to work on the CKTG special run or something like that. Hoss makes some of the best knives around, and I can't wait to get a hold of a new one.

What remains on a Samurai's sword is not blood nor tissue. It's history.

I spoke to DT on Friday, he spent the week working on Salty's 9/11 knife.

Again: When will we see pics?
When does the auction start. How is this auction branded?

As to the 9/11 knife, I'd contact Salty. I know nothing about it, other than Devin is making it.

Petty update! They're coming along....Devin has his son Jon cutting wood for the handles...we're getting close guys!

Pesky

Handles and blades are 90% done.

Should ship next week.

Hoss

Talked to Jon and he said they're putting them together as I write this and they'll ship next week.

We are shipping these to Mark tomorrow.

Hoss

I think hoss is occupied with the 9/11 - knife .)

And I know he once mentioned the line chef knife - a 210 suji I guess?

Just a quick post to share some pics of the wa-petty. More, including a comparison to the AEB-L "first edition" later.

831defe9.jpg

fe3cb73d.jpg

a004c1c4.jpg

7cce5fa6.jpg

9a8313d8.jpg

8d903599.jpg

This is the brushed wenge handle with what I think is a butterscotch Micarta ferrule.

Congratz!

Everyone should have a DT ITK laying around!
Im a huge fan of Mr Devin Thomas. Love the man, love his work

I have a DT ITK 150 petty ;) (but in AEB-L)
As president of Devin Thomas fan club, I have 150, 240 and 270 ITK :) Love his work.

1293987706-DSC_1418.JPG

Can't wait for mine to show up! I like the look of this one a lot more than the AEBL petty I had.

Does this knife remind anyone else of a mini Masamoto KS gyuto?

Btw, I see they are now in and selling for $240. I'm passing because I already have a Devin Damascus petty, but the brushed wenge looks pretty sweet.

k.

Looks a little like my Heiji petty.
+1 to the wenge. butterscotch, I don't know...
I can't wait to check some of these out.

Mine arrived late Thursday morning, but I had to leave town a little while later for a long weekend. I broke it out when I returned last night and cut up a pile of peppers remaining from the garden. Wow, what a nice knife! And it came very sharp OOTB. And as all awesome new knives should, it drew some blood :O

Back