Japanese Knives Japanese Knife Imports- The Store

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your new store. We are glad to see you blessed with good things.
A new business adventure is an exciting change.
Omedetou Gozaimasu :thumbsup2:

Pretty normal for forum software to not allow a post that's all caps. To get around it, you need to add at least another letter/ word that's not all caps.

west coast gathering

I have another idea! Grand Opening Sale! :biggrin2:

you guys are going to put me out of business before i even start

@dave i've been thinking about one ;) but not quite yet. I'll be visiting a friend a week or so after the ECG who just had one delivered from Japan, so that should be fun. But sadly, i'm just not quite there yet with getting one for myself.

Aside from Takeshi, that would be the closest top-of-the-line knife store to me. Maybe I need to come visit eventually. So far I managed to avoid that area for 48 years, but that might be an incentive...

Stefan

Congratulations Jon!! I am glad and wish you good fortune! :dancecool:

Pics or it didn't happen.

i'll post some soon... however, we havent moved in yet and there are still other people in there, so it will be some time before we get pictures of the inside all nice and finished... the building is super cool though and did i mention its 2 blocks from the beach? well, 1.5 really, but who's counting :p

Pretty much will have to see this. How is big is the place?

Should try to get an article in the LA Times. People are suckers for newspaper articles, just look what it did for Misono prices years ago.

Think of it not as a small store but as a store that will have really high "cool-stuff-density" ;)

If you need a guard dog, I would like to apply for the position.

Pretty much will have to see this. How is big is the place?

Should try to get an article in the LA Times. People are suckers for newspaper articles, just look what it did for Misono prices years ago.

That's a good idea.

Jon - I'll call you about this. I think there's a way (and a writer) to contact to get you some press.

its about 600 sq ft. ... small... i know, but we're poor knife peddlers ;)

So will it basically be what you have on your site and a few more things or are you going to try to expand to more general kitchen items?

So will it basically be what you have on your site and a few more things or are you going to try to expand to more general kitchen items?

a bunch of new stuff... plus finally a place to show off all the secret things i dont put on the website but have in stock ;)

Back