• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Japanese Natural Stones and a couple of Shaptons

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefwatson

Reaction score
Up for sale I have a few Japanese Natural Stones and 2 Shapton Pro Stones. First up I have what I believe is an Ohira Natural Stone. It is in the 7k grit range approximately. Sides are lacquered. Asking $250 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Next up I have a Jyunshuhonyama. It is a smaller stone overall. In the higher grit range again. Asking $40 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Next up I have a Red Amakusa. This one is in the 600-800 range. Asking $25 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Lastly for Japanese Naturals I have a Blue Mountain Aoto. This one is in the 2k range and is great for a kasumi finish. Asking $30 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

For the Shaptons first up I have a 8k. Has a small chip in the upper left corner. Asking $80 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

And last overall is a Shapton 15k. Asking $100 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Any questions or other pictures wanted please don’t hesitate to ask!

Is it just me or was that a crazy good price for that blue aoto?

Nice prices all around, and all look good, including the 1st one for that price, if it's Ohira. I like the looks of the Amakusa too; I've got one that's almost identical but cost more.

After further research... The Japanese Natural is an Ohira Tomae. Thanks for looking and let's get these stones sold!

Please feel free to make offers too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back