KKF down under gathering in Sydney

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have less than 2 weeks left guys, if we are going to have a private room in any restaurant it is time to book , time to select venue maybe? Any suggestions are welcome, doesn't have to be sushi as long as food is good

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

I am in. Happy with sushi or anything really. Will bring Marko. :)

Guys, are we doing this or not. Can I please have a show of hands if you don't mind.

I will pm everyone who said they will later today for your RSVP s for the confirmation of booking

Please check your pm's guys

Thank you for attending guys, I wish we gotten pictures of sushi instead of devouring first . We had lot of the nearby tables, servers and restaurants chefs looking at us concerned with so many knives on the table, at one point we had 4-5 wa shigs ,some western shigs kitaeji and Kasumi , Kato kikuryu, 2 , yoshikanes , Marko Damascus and some more knives out :p
Hope to have a bigger attendance next year , it was nice to meet you all

P.s: Huw, koji told you hi, his sushi was good , once we were done he came to the table and checked some knives out too

....at one point we had 4-5 wa shigs ,some western shigs kitaeji and Kasumi , Kato kikuryu, 2 , yoshikanes , Marko Damascus and some more knives out :p

and no one told you guys to put em away. :D

any group shots of the knives?

:) This is the tip of the iceberg , after this point poor server was trying to locate an empty spot to drop the food ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1409070891.392171.jpg

Thanks mert for organizing the meet. It was great fun with many eye opening stuff. Especially your work, wish i could cut something with it.

J.

Next time, it should be a barbi at someone's place with tons of gidgee charcoal as the main heat source.

Waw! That photo doesn't look legal lol! That must have turned some heads! Great stuff

Latest posts

Back