Knife Bag/Roll

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and ordered the Ultimate Edge Deluxe in Orange figured the orange would make it easier to spot for me and harder to forget at get togethers.
Thanks for all the advice.

I had the orange. I would advise against it. Go with the black. The orange stains and discolors easily. I was cognizant of this before I even started using mine and treated it with several coats of Scotch-Guard, but it doesn't matter.
Like Wesley Snipes in the movie Passenger 57 "Always bet on Black"

I would try to change the order before it is shipped.

Or what about Wesley Snipes in White Men Cant Jump, "You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.".

I´m making a knife bag myself. I´m converting a medium size aluminium-suitcase by making layers with cut out foam mattress on MDF. On each layer I have cut out two pieces of a foam mattress. One piece as a base for the knives and in the upper layer I cut out pieces in the shape of the knives I´m going to fit in there. So far I´ve made "slots" for a 240 western deba, a 165 Nakiri, a 150 Honesuki and a 180 wa gyuto. This is the buttom layer. The case will ultimately have two layers and hold 8-10 knives and have room for micellanious items in a fairly large but relatively flat part above the top layer. It takes a bit of time to make it but its far cheaper that buying anything similar. And I think its gonna be really cool :D

Or what about Wesley Snipes in White Men Cant Jump, "You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.".

ThEoRy, you just won the internets. great quote!

I don't know what I'm going to do with all these internets. :scratchhead:

I would try to change the order before it is shipped.

Too late. Should not get too bad just carrying them on trips etc. If it becomes an issue, may just get another one down the road.

Thanks for advice though.

Back