Japanese Knives Livestream Q&A? Interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, we've been short staffed while an employee was out of town. From this coming friday on, we should be back to normal, so i was thinking maye shooting for sunday, July 9th at 10:30am or so. Thoughts?

you know, i've got a new system i want to try out, but i was planning on doing it through youtube, since that seems to work best for comments and later viewing, so we'll see, but i'll do my best to keep it that way

Jon,

I hope some of that work is getting new and out of stock knives in. Hint, Hint😄

Jon - while I'm in the EU, your time suits me very well. If I were back home, I'd have to get up make a pretty strong brew around 03:30! Difficult but doable.

Thanks Marek, I had been planning to do that math but have been too busy up with work and EOFY stuff.

I guess I could stay up after watching Le Tour (looks for a "zombie" emoticon).

so, we did a test run today (publically by accident) and we can stream in 720p with decent audio... we should be all set for july 9th and i will post a link on here and social media when we are ready to go. Seems to work pretty well.

Back